Welcome to the Saruyama Blog, intermittent and generally off topic. Occasionally you might see some trees...and weird ones at that.

Friday 1 August 2014

As you may or may not have noticed, there has been a new and improved website update. I have, with some professional help, been working on this intermittently for what seems like half a year.  The google blogger blog will remain as is and I will post the same content on there for a while but start to move across any subscriptions to here. I will put email sign up thing on in due course.

The transfer of the old blog to the new wordpressery has resulted in some weird photo stuff going on there so my apologies. For the old blog go to http://saruyama-bonsai.blogspot.co.uk/


There will be shop bit opening up once I get around to photographing all the stuff I want to sell...which isn't much lets face it. Also there is a portfolio of a few of the trees I have worked on. There will be some ironing out of creases in the next few days but any problems with the site viewing on different systems, recommendations etc. etc.   please email me

Onwards and indeed upwards


petelogo

4 comments: